September 9, 2014

GONE FISHIN'



Yeah, I didn't finish getting the site updated before leaving for tour.  I'm sorry, I'm old and tired.  So once I get back from the first leg of my tour look for updates to make an appearance.  Sorry!!!

MEANWHILE, come visit me when I'm on the road.  Dates are here.  At SPX I'll have a limited selection of the juiciest, most fantastic and brilliant Spit and a Half comics available including new and/or possibly exclusive work from Jenny Zervakis, Keiler"Ignatz Nominee™" Roberts, Oliver East, Dave Kiersh, Pratfall (new Rob Kirby edited anthology featuring Carrie McNinch, John P., MariNaomi, Max Clotfelter, Noah Van Sciver and lots more!), Anders Nilsen, Presidential Losers, Conundrum Press, Space Face Books, KUŠ, and maybe EVEN MORE?!?!?

THANKS BROS.  SEE YOU ON THE ROAD.

John P.

---

PLEASE NOTE: The Spit and a Half Order Desk will be CLOSED from Wednesday September 10 - Sunday September 28 while I'm touring.  Feel free to continue to send orders in, but please understand that they will not be filled until my return.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment